I'm a Dutch UX/UI designer, researcher and strategist, helping businesses identify customer needs and deliver the right solution. I have designed SaaS products across a range of sectors. I support the entire product design and development cycle, from research and ideation through to UI design and build.
- 10+ years as a UX specialist, both client- and agency-side, plus 15 years as a developer and 3 years as a journalist.
- Broad set of skills including user research, usability testing, prototyping, analytics, ideation and facilitation/presentation.
- Experience with line management, mentoring, strategy and leadership.
- Certified as UX designer, workshop facilitator, front-end developer and Agile ScrumMaster.
Core skill set
- User research and usability testing
- Prototyping and ideation
- Running collaborative workshops
- Analytics and conversion rate optimisation
- Agile and Lean UX development
Most recent roles
- Head of UX, The Key (London, 2017-2020)
- Senior UX Consultant, Nomensa (London, 2016-2017)
- Senior UX Designer, Springer Nature (London, 2015-2016)