I'm a user experience (UX) designer, researcher and manager currently based in London. I'm originally Dutch, and have also lived and worked in the US, UK and Norway.
I've worked across a range of sectors, helping businesses identify customer needs and deliver the right solution. I'm able to support the entire product development cycle, from research and ideation through to design and implementation.
- 10+ years as a UX specialist, both client- and agency-side, plus 15 years as a developer and 3 years as a journalist.
- Broad set of skills including user research, usability testing, prototyping, analytics, ideation and facilitation/presentation.
- Experience with line management, mentoring, strategy and leadership.
- Certified as UX designer, workshop facilitator, front-end developer and Agile ScrumMaster.
Core skill set
- User research and usability testing
- Prototyping and ideation
- Running collaborative workshops
- Analytics and conversion rate optimisation
- Agile and Lean UX development
Most recent roles
- Head of UX, The Key (London, 2017-2020)
- Senior UX Consultant, Nomensa (London, 2016-2017)
- Senior UX Designer, Springer Nature (London, 2015-2016)